Area: Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Salary: R 35 000 to R 50 000 per month
A financial wellness and inclusion platform is seeking a .Net Developer to join their team in Stellenbosch.
My client is looking for a .Net Developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Experience, Skills and Competencies Requirements
- Must be in the Cape and willing to work from office based in Stellenbosch
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Key Performance Areas
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||.Net Developer, IT|