Area: Pinelands, Cape Town
Salary: R 900 000 to R 960 000 per annum
A well-established ICT Technology company has an exciting opportunity for a Java Spring Web (Angular) Developer to join their development team in enhancing, expanding and maintaining their in-house applications and integrations.
A Degree or Diploma in Information Systems or Computer Science
Experience, Skills and Competencies Requirements
- At least 7 years work experience with the following:
- 2 years leading / mentoring team members
- 7 years Java development (version 8)
- 4 years Java Spring development
- 4 years MVC Web development
- Experience with SDLC
- Solid experience building and consuming REST / Web / Micro-services integrations
- Maven dependency management
- Solid experience with SQL database design, querying and processing
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Git version control
- Experience with system analysis and design
- Mobile App development
- NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB / Casandra)
- Continuous Integration
- Docker containers
- Automated testing
Key Performance Areas
- The design, specification, coding, testing and documenting of the system.
- Leading part time contractors to build and merge system enhancements.
- Providing support to production and customer support services.
- Assisting colleagues in the investigation of software and system related problems on existing and new products or solutions.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||ICT, IT, Java Developer|